Friday, February 3, 2012

The Raid Will Knock Your Socks Off

The good folk at Madman held a preview screening of Gareth Evans' much-hyped Indonesian actioner The Raid a couple of nights ago and boy did it bring the house down. This isn't a review, just a few quick words, mostly to say... it delivers, and then some. The trailer is a good indication of what to expect, but it's a movie that actually surpasses the trailer in its promise. It's been a while since I've been so slammed into my seat by an action film; after watching The Raid you'll find anything coming out of Hollywood too limp-wristed in comparison. I'm pretty hard to please when it comes to action films so I'm not saying any of this lightly. The Raid is IN-SANE. Go see it and tell your friends. It'll be in theatres March 22nd. I'll be going for a second hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment